Industrial LED String Light System
The LINKaLIGHT™ (Model 4400) is an industrial LED string light system that connects end-to-end. Can be used individually or daisy-chained together. Each light head boast 6,000 Lumens with a wide floodlight projection.
Variable Intensity Control (Dimmer): with continuous range of luminous flux: 600 to +6,000 Lumens
High: ~4,000 lux @ 1ft
|Reflective Optic Angle:|
~75° (Floodlight Projection)
|Observed Beam Angle:|
~100° (Floodlight Projection)
120-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Light Body: machined from sold blocks of 6061-T6 Aluminum
Lighthead: ~5.3 lbs
|Options & Special Features:|
– Blast Shields, Diffusers, Dome Diffusers
Model 4400 | Industrial LED String Light System
Western Technology, the recognized leader in rugged portable lighting for hazardous locations, introduces our LINKaLIGHT™ system for ordinary locations. The LINKaLIGHT™ is an industrial LED string light system that connects end-to-end. Just screw in the interconnecting cords to the light heads to built out your light system.
This system allows the operator to securely position multiple light heads in a string light configuration, using only 1 power supply. Each light head emits a wide floodlight projection and boast up to 6,000 Lumens, while only drawing less than 1amp. You have the flexibility of adding or removing light heads to extend up to 250 ft. In addition, each light head has a dimmer function for proper illumination of variable size workspaces.
KICK-IT TOUGH™ Light
Even though the LINKaLIGHT™ is NOT explosion proof, it is still built with the same characteristics of a KICK-IT TOUGH™ light:
- RELIABILITY: As part of the KICK-IT TOUGH™ Series, the LINKaLIGHT™ is built with the same “tool-like” reliability.
- DURABILITY: The Model 4400 is machined out of solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum.
- QUALITY: Weatherproof electrical couplings that protect against electrical shortage.
- VERSATILITY: Protective lenses and multiple mounting options have been carefully designed to support the needs in various spaces.
- EASILY RECOGNIZABLE: The same signature “green” color
- SAFETY & PROTECTION: Secured black polyurethane bumpers for added safety and protection.
- MADE IN THE USA: As with all the lights offered in the KICK-IT TOUGH™ Series, the LINKaLIGHT™ is designed, manufactured, and serviced in the USA.
Industries & Applications
This stringer light system is for built for temporary job sites, for use in non-hazardous locations. Perfect in tunnels, tanks, silos, boilers, drydocks, airplane interiors, scaffolding installs and walkways. Crucial where rugged portable lighting is critical during construction, inspection and maintenance. Marine, industrial and aviation contractors will no longer need to settle for fragile, bulky, difficult-to-position portable lighting.
For pricing and availability on the LINKaLIGHT™ portable lighting system…
Click the “Add to Quote” button above and submit a product inquiry today!
Go to our Industries & Applications page to view more examples of our lights in use.
Designed & Manufactured in the USA
*Equipment specifications, options & availability subject to change.
(Last update: Oct. 15, 2020)