Battery-Powered Portable Explosion-Proof Area Light Tower
Air-Light® EX Battery-Powered Portable Explosion-Proof Area Light Tower in roller case. Comes with two light heads, two rechargeable Li-ion battery packs (12-15 VDC) and one battery charger (110-220 VAC, 50/60 Hz) and extendable bar.
Full Product Description
AL5K-EX | Battery-Powered Portable Explosion-Proof Area Light Tower
Introducing the new Air-Light® EX Battery-Powered Portable Explosion-Proof Area Light Tower. The EX utilizes the Air-Light® ready to use orange case design with the lights deploying rapidly without the use of tools and folds to fit within the integral case.
The Air-Light® EX comes with two light heads (BODYLight™), which can move independently in any direction, and provide 2500 lumens per light. Each light is powered by a 12 VDC rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, with a run time of 3.5+ hours when illuminating both lights on high (5000 lumens) and 14+ hours on low (1250 total lumens).
The Air-Light® EX light heads rise to 70” from the ground and feature dual locking legs which extend 16” to stabilize on uneven terrain. The EX can be used indoors or outdoors, in any weather condition, and in the most demanding hazardous location work environments.
This battery-powered explosion-proof area light tower’s applications include hazardous locations such as chemical plants, storage tank inspections, power generation and maintenance including electric, nuclear, hydro & natural gas, water and wastewater treatment plants, shipyards, oil & gas facilities, refineries, and utility locations.
- For use in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS AND TERRAIN!
- Individual light heads can move independently in any direction
- Unit deploys/stows rapidly without the use of tools and folds to fit within the integral case
- Unit delivered fully assembled in a roller case with handle
- Dual locking legs extend 16” for use on uneven terrain
- Aluminum mast extends from a range of 22” – 70” above ground
- Battery pack can be changed inside hazardous location!
– Light and Battery Certified by Intertek:
- Class I, Div 1 & 2; Groups C & D
- Class II, Div 1 & 2; Groups E, F, & G
- CSA Zones 1 & 2; Zones 20, 21, & 22
- Wet Location Approved – NEMA Type 6P
- Portable Luminaire (UL 153)
WARNING! Charger must be used
outside hazardous location.
DO NOT charge in hazardous location.
Go to our Industries & Applications page to view more examples of our lights in use.
Designed & Manufactured in the USA
*Equipment specifications, options & availability subject to change.
(Last update: Aug. 25, 2021)