Polyurethane Jacketed Electric Cable (16.26)
16.26 – 2 Conductor 16 gauge “Extreme Cable” from Western Technology.
Much lighter weight and yet 60% more durable than standard SO Cable. Available in Red, Green or Black – Please indicate color in the “Order Notes” section of the Inquiry Cart page.
(Order quantity is by the foot)
16.26 Polyurethane Jacketed Electric Cable
16.26 - 2 conductor 16 gauge "Extreme Cable" available from Western Technology. The preferred choice of contractors and maintenance crews worldwide for maximum safety & reliability in extreme harsh conditions. Available in high visibility colors Red, Green, and also Black. Can be custom installed with most Western Technology Products. It can also be used with a wide-variety of connectors/plugs.
- Rated for extreme temps: - 40° to +80° F
- This means the jacket of the electric cable will not crack and flake off in extreme cold and hold its shape in hot weather conditions.
- 60% more durable than standard SO Cable
- Much lighter weight than standard SO Cable
- Weight is very important when mounting lights and deadman controls to an already cumbersome nozzle/hose
- Lighter weight also means less expense when shipping compared to standard SO cables
- Abrasive/cut resistant
- Can withstand direct impact from steel shot without damage
- Water/weather resistant
- Impervious to most chemicals
- Extension cord configurations available
- Superior performance in severe environments
Add to your Inquiry Cart or Contact Us to discuss the right cable option for your application and needs.
2 Conductors – 16awg, Mylar PU Jacket
• 16 Gauge Tinned Copper Wire
Overall Mylar Wrap
• Pressure Extruded Polyurethane (PU)
• 300 Volts
This product complies with Article 4(1) of Directive 2002/95/EC on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
• 60% more durable than standard SO cable
Go to our Industries & Applications page to view more examples of our products in use.
Designed & Manufactured in the USA
*Equipment specifications, options & availability subject to change.
(Last update: June 11, 2021)