Tight Budget? Rent Our Portable Work Lights.
Call TODAY for Rental Availability
in your area
Network of Distributors
and Rental Partners
across North America
Our Portable LED Work Lights, known for their “tool-like” reliability, are also available to rent.
We have a network of distributors and rental partners across North America. This is a cost effective way to work with our portable LED work lights. Call us today to see if rentals are available in your area.
Portable Lighting Built for Industrial Services
You’ll be impressed at the high performance of our Portable LED Work Lights. With an emphasis on safety and durability, they are built to withstand the rigors of frequent handling. They also have features allowing for multiple mounting options & easy positioning. Portable lighting certified safe to use in: hazardous locations, wet locations, confined spaces, and wide area work sites.
Marine | Industrial | Aviation applications:
Utility Work & Construction, Ship Building & Repair, Tank Entry, Refineries, Power Generation, Aircraft Manufacturing & Maintenance, Blast & Paint, Water & Wastewater Treatment…and so much more!
Portable Explosion Proof Tank/Area Light
With an amazing amount of light output, The BRICK® enables you to replace numerous lights and bulky equipment with a single unit! It’s the most versatile and rugged portable explosion proof LED light on the market. Built for a variety of applications ranging from blast & paint, power generation, tank-entry, refineries and waste water treatment facilities. The BRICK® is the perfect choice for your portable lighting needs.
- Certified for Hazardous and Wet Location use
- Certified Portable Luminary (Hand-held)
- Multiple Magnetic & Mechanical Mounting Options
- Constructed to Survive Jobsite Handling
- Ergonomic, Light-weight Design
- Minimal Operating Cost and Maintenance
- Instant On/Instant Off
- Class I, Div 1 & 2, Groups C & D,
- Class II Div 1 & 2, Groups E, F, & G
- CSA Zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22
- UL standards 153, 8750, 781, 844
- CSA standards C22.2 nos. 12, 25, 137
- Temperature Rating: T5, T4
- Light Head Power: 36 VDC, 2-3A
- Protection: Polyurethane Bumpers
[Click Image to Visit The BRICK® Page]
Multiple Mounting Options
& Accessories Available
The BRICK® is designed with mounting plates on four sides of the light body to facilitate versatile magnetic or mechanical mounting specifically engineered for this light. The accessories provide additional protection and light disbursement for multi-functional applications.
Download the Rental Flyer
For more info on The BRICK®, it’s multiple mounting options & accessories. And the additional portable LED light systems available for rent.
Additional Portable Light Systems Available to Rent
The BRICKette™ (Explosion Proof)
– features various mounting handles & powerful LED light output in an even smaller package.
The STRIKER™ (Explosion Proof)
– clear directional beam is perfect for inspection or attach a diffuser and hook for the perfect drop light.
SITE LIGHT™ (Ordinary Location)
– 3 Directional Wide Area Light with Magnetic Mounting, available to use with our Quadpod stand.
See the Difference
Western Technology builds portable lights trusted for their “tool like reliability. They set a new standard of excellence:
- Reduce Job Site Safety Risks
- accidents caused by lights failing or breaking
- Easy-to-Calculate ROI
- reduction of number of Lights required
- reduction in installation/removal time
- minimal maintenance
- reduction in cost to operate
- improved productivity
- reduced CO² emissions
“We Won’t Leave You in the Dark”