Each light is purposely built:
- For SAFETY and CERTIFIED for Hazardous Locations:
- Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups C & D
- Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, & G
- CSA Zones 1 & 2; Zones 20, 21 & 22
- Constant thermal monitoring for maintaining safe T-Code temperature
- For WET LOCATION: Water tight and certified (our lights have been tested to 100 PSI, so you can operate them with confidence in a wet environment) [Watch this Video]
- For FLEXIBILITY: Each system of lights has versatile magnetic/mechanical mounting options.
- For VISUAL AID: Choices include… light shielding, light projection, light diffusion, color temperature control
- For PROTECTION: Polyurethane bumpers wrapping the lights & optional safety straps available.
- For DURABILITY: Constructed out of fully-machined solid blocks of aluminum.
“…We finished our project of removing all 8 tanks of fuel foam from our decommissioned static display today. I cannot explain how having that light (BRICKette™) in there helped with the safety and visual comfort doing the work…”
KICK-IT TOUGH™ LED Safety Lights
Certified Portable Explosion Proof Lights